Sunday, August 19, 2007

My First Testimonial!

Lesa graciously gave me this testimonial for my LinkedIn profile. Now that I have this blog, I'm porting it over here. Thanks Lesa!

"Chris is an excellent DJ. We had the honour of having Chris as a music DJ at our wedding last year and he really knew how to please the crowd. It was not an easy feat to satisfy the wide spectrum of listeners, ranging from conservative seniors, to alternative and finicky friends, to teenagers, all of which spoke a combination of German, French and English. Within the first hour of our reception, Chris' music made my religious father dance for the first time in his 70 years! DJ Wongski had the ballroom hopping until late into the night when venue staff began to turn the lights on.

"It wasn't luck. Chris consulted with my husband and me well in advance of the wedding day and gave us a sample of his selections. He asked us for our input about our favourites and our not-so-favourites. He inquired about the guests, and specifically our parents, and asked us questions that led into key deciding factors. Chris is methodical, organized and most importantly passionate about music and about sharing his immense collection of music and knowledge with others. I would recommend DJ Wongski to anybody planning a venue where they wish for people to enjoy themselves (and maybe even get up and get down)!"

My daughter, DJ Wongski & The Bride

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog dad!!! That's a good photo of me, Lesa and you. You're the best DJ!!!